This page is a bit of a lamentation (emphasis on lame). Maybe it should be entitled "Link's Labour's Lost". Alas, my public google drive pages are no longer being served. The same goes for my Dropbox pages...
My web presence is a web of broken links. Unfortunately, after three degrees at different places and teaching at two instutions, most of my work is referenced by dead links. The notable exception is my 1996 webpage UBC math page, which is more of a zombie (only sort of alive—since I can't edit it).
Recent beta and alpha prototypes
- I'm currently thinking to switch from Canvas to SVG so that I can more easily interact with the polygons in the display—especially for implementing a cursor but perhaps as a info.vis. technique.
- task1 and it's associated HEMP
- fapLoader styles the faculty access page better for showing students a current list of courses
Other bits of web presence
- polygoncraze my blog
- theamatour my youtube junk
- coderesources a dumping wiki for things I share for teaching
Pseudo-recent bits of junk
- NEW Weeping Willow constructed from the hailstone function.
- NEW Mastermind Problem first draft of a program that makes mastermind problems.
- An intro coding page that focuses on code.org's minecraft
- Here's a list of good quotes.
- Maybe CodePen is the way to go.
Here are my codepens:
loops and icons
- maybe it's too public?
- Check out my code for insults, (click on thou for more)
Some of my dated resources that I'll will soon tranfser to jimmorey.com
- html5 editor
- Cloud storage
- google drive link
- housing ideas...
- thinking on thinking