This page is a bit of a lamentation (emphasis on lame). Maybe it should be entitled "Link's Labour's Lost". Alas, my public google drive pages are no longer being served. The same goes for my Dropbox pages...
My web presence is a web of broken links. Unfortunately, after three degrees at different places and teaching at two instutions, most of my work is referenced by dead links (western, Wesleyan, Zayed). The notable exception is my 1996 webpage UBC math page, which is more of a zombie (only sort of alive—since I can't edit it). Be wary, a version of this page was also used at one point for a multi-media course example...so there is a bit of superfluous CSS selecting. ☺
beta and alpha prototypes
- β tileland a simple polygon programming environment
- I'm currently thinking to switch from Canvas to SVG so that I can more easily interact with the polygons in the display—especially for implementing a cursor but perhaps as a info.vis. technique.
- β task1 a eyetracking reading app and it's associated visualizer HEMP
- β Bullseye
- α three 2048 a slightly more educationally 3D version of 2048, which is also a stab at using three.js to explore it's potential for my future prototypes.
- β legacy Java protoypes these no longer run in browsers (from my PhD)
Raw directory access to code
Other bits of web presence
- polygoncraze my blog...this site is pissing me off--my SVG files are causing lots of grief
- theamatour my youtube junk
- coderesources a dumping wiki for things I share for teaching
- a web cv (with a pdf, and a sample of student evaluations )
Pseudo-recent bits of junk
- NEW Weeping Willow constructed from the hailstone function.
- NEW Mastermind Problem first draft of a program that makes mastermind problems.
- online SVG quiz practice which is different for every reload.
- my code sharing app with glitch.com a great cloud based development solution.
- it uses node.js and run_prettify.js
- play with R and matrices...just a checking out the R-language and R-Fiddle. This is a bit of symmetry of a few shapes.
- An intro coding page that focuses on code.org's minecraft
- Here's a list of good quotes.
- Maybe CodePen is the way to go.
Here are my codepens:
loops and icons
- maybe it's too public?
- Check out my code for insults, (click on thou for more)
Some (dated and other) thoughts
I probably should put this somewhere else or just use google Keep to do this...but here it is.
- html5 editor
- Cloud storage
- google drive link Dead....
- housing ideas...
- thinking on thinking
- day to day stuff